T’s & C’s
Please take a moment to read our training etiquette guidelines, they are in place for the safety of the dogs and owners.
- Not all dogs are confident around other animals or people, we will do our best to inform you of this at the start of class but please be respectful of other handlers and their dog’s space. Do not approach other dogs, or allow your dog to approach, without prior consent of their handler.
- If any dog or person appears uncomfortable, please help them with their training and give them more space.
- Please adhere to the 5mph speed limit when entering the park and take care over the speed bumps into and out of the training ground.
- Should your dog go to the toilet on the training area or surrounding park please bag it up and leave it in a designated bin provided.
- Keep your dogs on the lead unless told otherwise by a trainer, this includes on arrival at class. When you are using long lines to work with, please keep hold of the end of the lead.
- Please do not smoke during any training exercise.
- Any injury to a dog is solely the responsibility of the owner.
- Please bring your dogs vaccination card with you to the first session.
- Please use a flat collar or harness. Check chains, prong collars, haltis and headcollars or any aversive type of equipment are not to be used at any time. This includes the “No Pull” harnesses’ which tighten around the dogs rib cage, haltis and headcollars.
- If you are unable to attend any class please let us know at least 24 hours before the class. We reserve the right to charge for that session if we are not informed, even if you pay per session. This allows us to plan classes accordingly as to which dogs will be in the class, and give temporary places to those on waiting lists.
- Payments for lessons are non refundable.
- Please ensure you arrive in plenty of time for your class, so as not to disrupt or distract dogs already working.
Covid Class Guidelines:
Any confirmed booking requires that you have read, understand and agree to follow all of these terms for everyones safety.
- You or anyone in your household have not been in contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having Coronavirus.
- All clients and staff will be required to maintain at least a 2 metre distance from each other at all times.
- We are allowing two handlers per dog plus children (of any age).
- Please bring your own long leads for recall practice if possible. Short leads should be static only, no extendable/retractable leads. We have biothane leads which can be borrowed as they are easily disinfected.
- We will reduce the amount of equipment used during the sessions, but any company owned equipment used during the class will be disinfected between each session.
- Please wait in/by your car (of course ensuring at least 2m distance from any other humans) until the trainer signals to you to enter the paddock.
- Arrive and leave promptly to help the day run smoothly, there will be a break between each class to avoid traffic in the car park and any cross over.
- Please do not touch anything unnecessarily, such as gates, fences etc. We will have disinfectant available on site to use if needed.
Exercise, Social Time, Daycare, Puppy Pals, Grooming and all 121 sessions:
Cancellations: We require at least 48 hours for cancellation of all the above services, cancellations of less than 48 hours notice will be charged at the standard rate.
Late Collection for Daycare (After 6pm): A collection time later than 6pm may be possible, subject to an extra charge and must be arranged with Jo prior to the booking. Unarranged late collection will be charged at the rate of £15 per hour or any part hour.