Service update 13.08.20
Please also see our Spring Services Page.
Please see our status at this time:
Running on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8am – 6pm. Social distancing measures in place.
Online classes are now available! Find out more here!
Face to face class bookings are available at Nowton Park. As always places are limited, no attendance without prior booking. Please see below for attendance guidelines. Contact us to book in.
EXERCISE/ SOCIAL TIME
Running Monday through to Friday as usual. Social distancing measures in place.
We offer a Puppy Pals socialisation group, specifically for puppies. More info can be found here.
We are now able to accept bookings for grooming, please contact us!
121’s with a trainer are available at our main training base at Nowton Park, as always they are booked on an individual basis so please contact us.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO PROTECT CLIENTS & STAFF
Extra disinfecting is taking place throughout the day for all surfaces touched by humans. We are using gloves and/or hand sanitiser before entering and leaving properties. We have implemented the 2m rule asking everyone to keep a safe distance from each other. When planning classes we have also reduced the amount of equipment needing to be touched for exercises. Unfortunately we won’t be offering drinks during break during this time, so bring along your own.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
Continue to like and share our social media photos, videos and updates! And we hope to see everyone in person soon!
Please do let us know if you have any queries, and if possible keep an eye on our social media, Instagram and Facebook pages for further updates and information.
* Guidelines for attending classes*
Any confirmed booking requires that you have read, understand and agree to follow all of these terms for everyones safety.
* You or anyone in your household have not been in contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having Coronavirus.
* All clients and staff will be required to maintain at least a 2 metre distance from each other at all times.
* Class numbers will be 8 dogs per class. A maximum of two people per dog are permitted to attend from 20 August. If additional people arrive they will be asked to leave or wait in the car.
* Classes will be 1 hour long, as unfortunately play time, break and refreshments will cease until deemed safe to resume. This decision was taken to avoid having to step in closely to other humans if intervening with play and any cross contamination with cups etc. Please feel free to bring your own drinks.
* We have purchased biothane long leads which can be disinfected easily but please feel free to bring your own if you wish. Static leads only, no extendable/retractable leads.
* We will reduce the amount of equipment used during the sessions, but any company owned equipment used during the class will be disinfected between each session.
* The gates to the paddock will be propped open until just before class commences to allow clients to enter and then reopened by staff at the end of the session.
* Please wait in/by your car (of course ensuring at least 2m distance from any other humans) until the trainer signals to you to enter the paddock.
* Arrive and leave promptly to help the day run smoothly, there will be a break between each class to avoid traffic in the car park and any cross over.
* Please do not touch anything unnecessarily, such as gates, fences etc. We will have disinfectant available on site to use if needed.
* Payment must be received via BACs at least 24 hours before your booked class to reserve your place, cash payment for any further classes can be made on site at your first class back if you prefer.
Thanks as always
Jo and Team